Avoid SEO Disaster During a Redesign or Migration
Planning SEO during a redesign or migration can be the difference between launch success or failure.
- Custom pricing
Website redesign and site migration services include:
- A site history analysis.
- Site structure analysis.
- Crawl analysis and audit of the current site.
- Crawl analysis of the new site.
- Reviewing mockups of new site design.
- Vetting CMS providers (if a company is in the selection process).
- Auditing the new CMS or site structure.
- Preparing urls for the migration (gathering and deduping).
- Developing a thorough 301 redirection plan.
- Conducting thorough testing in staging of the new site and the url migration.
- Media audit (images, video, pdfs, etc.)
- For domain name changes, analysing the history of both domains.
- Tracking and monitoring the redesign or site migration (prior to, during, and after the migration goes live).
- Crawl analysis and audit after the redesign or site migration goes live.
- And more.
Anyone can make you promises: we show you proof.
Barry is diligent, tenacious and also realistic. It took us a short while to get our heads into the language of the SEO world, and to understand why - but through in person meetings, video chats and online collaborative tools we’ve done it. I would absolutely recommend Barry to other companies.
, Head of Digital @ Delicious
Barry equipped us with tools and techniques that have translated into massive growth in organic search over the last eight months. Our content now regularly ranks on the first page of Google for their respective keyword.
, Editor @ Art and Object (Food News Media)